Wednesday 30 July 2014

Shopping!

Who doesn't love shopping?
Yesterday I finally paid for a shirt I won in an ebay auction. And it's the one from Zara (I think it's from Zara, if not it's a great look-a-like) anyway, it looks a lot like the shirt Eleanor Calder wore at the KCA in 2012, or whenever it was :) But I can't wait to get it! I might do another Eleanor Calder get the look if I get more of her exacts or just some inspired or look-a-like pieces.

This month when I get paid, I'm gonna buy this gorgeous dress that I first saw on Kylie Jenner, and then found on a amazing website called Bloody-Fabulous.com which I also found out that sold lots of different Kylie pieces (not the exacts) And as a lover of her style, I fell in love with the website..

And as I wrote in my other post, I'm gonna try the Dr. Denim jeans. I found these low-rise jeans, which I think is the most comfortable jeans, so I thought I was gonna try these :) They're not expensive at all also, which is great! :)

Okay, you might think those red things look really weird, if you dont know what it is.. But it is actually a amazing invention! You suck it on your lips (sounds weird) and all your blood vessels or something like that get out in the lips, and makes your lips bigger! Just like botox! Just without the botox, haha :D I've watched and read a lot abou them, and they really work! So I thought I would try it too, since I have quite small lips. You can get them on ebay, amazing and etsy I think. Actually I'm buying mine on Amazon, even though I wrote Ebay in the picture.. Woops :)

I also included what I really want to buy if I have money enought after this, and after paying everything I owe to different people.. woops again. But if not this month, maybe next or even after longer time.. Just someday.. But it's a pair of ray-ban sunglasses in gold, a pair of "The Row 18 Linda Farrow" sunglasses which is probably the exacts Kylie Jenner has. Yes I do go after lots of exacts, but I can't control that celebs have all the cool stuff.. A pair of floral print vans, which I first found in Rome and LOOOVED them but didn't have enough money, a pair of black vans and a pair of Chelsea Boots, which I have been wanting for quite a long time now, I just always find them so expensive..

I might buy more stuff then that's on this list/picture since I can't show everything, but there will definitely be bought some LP's/Vinyls too :) Probably Ed Sheeran's "X" and Arctic Monkey "Am" .. :) Also just a last thing I am looking for, is a pair of tight velvet pants.. Saw them on Kylie Jenner some time ago, and they just look amazing!

Thanks for reading, if you did! haha xx

No comments:

Post a Comment