Thursday 5 March 2015

Enkel Basics




I've written about Enkel before, but as they're really close to the starting date of opening up, I thought I would write another blog post about them. I'm not gonna get all deep into what the brand is about, but it is really just a good eco-friendly brand making nice quality cotton t-shirts in a better way than ex. H&M. It is an amazing idea and brand, and I'm so happy someone is finally starting something like that up! 

You can join their mailing list right now to be the first to know when they're "open". You can also get free t-shirts by sending the link to your friends!


I've got the opportunity to control their tumblr blog, so if you go follow that I'll follow you back! Also send out the brand and website to all you know and help them grow big, as its a brand that really deserves it!



BellaStyle14
xxx

2 comments: