Saturday 21 March 2015

Leather Jackets

This year (or was it last?) I finally found me a great leather jacket, as I just had a bad fit, cheap, fake leather jacket from H&M before. It is actually the first one I included in the picture with peplum, and it's from Topshop to a pretty cheap price. It is still fake leather though, but I'm totally fine with that.

I thought I would collect all my fave leather jackets to very different prices, if you're on the hunt for a perfect leather jacket. 2 of the prices is in pounds, yes I know. I don't know what the US price for them is, I just go out from Polyvore's prices, so it may not be the exact price.

From jacket 1, from the top left it is Topshop, Burberry, Sheinside, All Saints, River Island, Mulberry.

I personally think All Saints have the prettiest leather jackets, but I love the Burberry one (Which I was so close to get once, and it still haunts me.. Can't believe I missed the chance)

Sadly I didn't include one of my all-time favorites which is from All Saints, but if you follow my polyvore, you'll notice I use it quite often. When I get the money I'll definitely buy it!


BellaStyle14
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment