Monday 9 November 2015

Boots in Black


Hey everyone! It's been so long since I've made a blog post!
Anyway!

It's no lie that I'm a massive boot fan! You might not know it since you haven't met me, but if I had the money I could fill a room with boots! I've tried to pick out my absolute favorites on Polyvore. I love chelsea boots, sadly enough I don't own a pair myself since it's so hard to just find the originals in soft leather and flat heel! And everytime I finally do, I can't afford them.. But I am a sucker for chelsea boots with different and more uniqe designs too, especially mixed with my other kind of favorite shoes - brogues/oxfords.

Of course I'm also a very very big fan of high knee boots, but it wouldn't really fit in my layout of the other boots now wouldn't it! haha, but I do love them!

If you want to see the prices and websites each of the boots are from, you can go to the link from Polyvore by clicking here

BellaStyle14
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment